Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Batting Ballerina



No, this is no April Fools’, that’s my multi-talented daughter knocking one out of the park … on Wii … in her ballerina tutu.

Yes, this is what spring break has come to. I’m half way through three weeks of spring break and we’re all still smiling – sort of.

And, yes, she does reading time in her tutu, too.

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey

Wait! Do you do your ‘do the way your husband likes it? Yup, we’re dishing about hair this week at Ask Wifey. Come chime in …

8 comments:

The Broke Socialite said...

Such the Renaissance Girl! Love it.

Fiona said...

YES!! My son used to play wearing his tutu but then he turned 5 and things tutus are for girls LOL

MoziEsmé said...

That photo is a classic! I need to get my girl a tutu, too.

heather said...

this is absolutely adorable!!

Mr. TBS said...

Is it too late to sign her up for Tee ball

Renée aka Mekhismom said...

Too cute. She is adorable.

Christie-A Work In Progress said...

ROFLMAO!

Monkey Toe Momma said...

Oh my God! That is TOO CUTE!!! I love it! :)